Pinterest is a social media web and mobile application company that uses a software system designed for the discovery of data on the world wide web, through the usage of images, GIFs and videos.
The Marketing Potential of Pinterest
1. High Reach
This is the first step in the purchase of any products and services.
Pinterest has a monthly average rate of 2.5 times higher compared to Facebook.
The viral nature of the content, makes Pinterest to have a higher reach compared to other social media networks.
In the social media, an update will stop at your followers alone, but on Pinterest, a single pin alone can be promoted repeatedly for along time, by multiplying the reach, clicks and sales.
2. Phenomenal Click Through Rate
Just like Google, it works by driving live leads up to the virtual door-steps of your businesses.
People employ Pinterest for finding the things to click.
They actively seek the products and contents on Pinterest , and there are higher chances of clicking from the image direct to your website.
3. Acquire Sales
The ultimate goal of any business is to drive the traffic to its website for encouraging purchase.
Pinterest works by aligning well with e-commerce, because its users use the site in gaining ideas on a wide range activities.
4. Business Intelligence
The analytics of Pinterest is a bonus to those marketers seeking business intelligence, from the users of Pinterest.
Why Market on Pinterest?
People are willing to spend top dollars to market on Pinterest because of the following benefits:
- Pinterest is a larger platform that enables people to reach their desired audience.
- There are long term benefits for those who invest in Pinterest because the pins will last forever and your quality content will have a longer shelf-life.
- On Pinterest, the Pinners will be open to your marketing, this because about two-thirds of the saved content comes from businesses.
- Pinterest influences large purchases.
- Pinterest will drive a significant traffic referrals.
- Pinterest will inform the user of emerging trends .
- The Pinners in Pinterest proxy will have more purchasing power as compared to non-pinners.
Benefits of Automating Your Pinterest Marketing Campaigns
There are many benefits for automating your pinterest marketing campaigns, through the use of software such as to save on time, to ensures that the content gets out and to provide consistency.
The following are the examples of pinterest management software:
- Tailwind; it equips the user with analytics, reporting system and advises on the best time to schedule your pins.
- PinGroupie: gives the number of pins, collaborators and the followers for each board for assisting the user to decide if the board is worthy to be joined.
- Canva: it makes the new bloggers to appear like professional graphic designers.
Quality pinterest proxy is needed in managing your social accounts because it will ensure that the targeted audience reached and to increase traffic to you website.
In comparison, the paid proxy is the best as compared to the free proxy in terms of reliability, performance and its more secure.
Pinterest has positive impacts to the businesses because of its simplicity of the system, and an interface which is user friendly, that helps in driving traffic to your website.
Diversifying your online marketing campaigns can help you reap benefits when executed correctly.